Probably only applies to Tomas, but if you've got a heavy shield, you can shoulder it to remove the armor check penalty (While technically you could do the same with armor, I wouldn't recommend it)
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Neo was cool with me keeping the Streetwise and Acrobatics rolls I made earlier, so I just squeak by with an 18. But I shall keep that in mind for the future, Cronax.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
I've been doing some discussing today. If any of you think we're having a fight with a newborn demigod, you're horribly mistaken!
Here are some reasons we are not going to fight Atropos/Thierri:
1. It benefits the "alive" idea how?
2. There are 23049823402834 wraiths + 1 demigod and about a dozen of us.
3. Look at his wittle face, who wants to hurt that?
4. Celeste will probably die of either shock or dehydration from crying
5. He's an ally! He likes...(liked?) us! Have a heart.
What we can do to get the book:
A.) Pickpocket ...not recommended
B.) Ask via high CHA people (*waves*)
C.) Have Celeste ask for it
C) is a very, very strong option, I think. Forget the dice.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus. Nuray Solak