The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Yes, but Katja is cuter, so if Nicolas has to sing at someone... 
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
That is true
, but yes I'm happy to give it to whoever can best use it. Incidently I went for Katja as Doc appears to be otherwise engaged at present.
However its only a bonus to weapon damage, and I have no idea who's using what or who is best to give it to. Tomas, Katja and Richard seemed like sensible choices but if Rex is A1 then lets do it.
In fact for future reference (and bear with my poor 4e knowledge) can everyone let me know who's likely to do weapon damage? That way I can spread this out more usefully. Ta.
However its only a bonus to weapon damage, and I have no idea who's using what or who is best to give it to. Tomas, Katja and Richard seemed like sensible choices but if Rex is A1 then lets do it.
In fact for future reference (and bear with my poor 4e knowledge) can everyone let me know who's likely to do weapon damage? That way I can spread this out more usefully. Ta.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Sorry for the general lack of posting, guys. Turns out that there is something to that old saw about gaming and girlfriends being mutually exclusive--at least, I am finding that having a fiancee is pretty time-consuming. I will do my best to pop in regularly, still.
...
...
Yeah, you read that right.
...
...
Yeah, you read that right.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I think the four you listed are the only ones that regularly do weapon damage. At least, Rex is 100% weapon damage, Katja is probably 100% or close (she's very Fighter). Tomas may have a couple non-weapon Prayers but he'd have to chime in. Richard has apparently just been revamped some, but I don't know that we've seen all he can do yet so I have no idea where he stands.lostboy wrote:However its only a bonus to weapon damage, and I have no idea who's using what or who is best to give it to. Tomas, Katja and Richard seemed like sensible choices but if Rex is A1 then lets do it.
In fact for future reference (and bear with my poor 4e knowledge) can everyone let me know who's likely to do weapon damage? That way I can spread this out more usefully. Ta.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Does that mean congrats are in order Nathan?
Oh and as to the Damage bonus, if DM's are happy I'll give it to Rex i/o Katja.
Oh and as to the Damage bonus, if DM's are happy I'll give it to Rex i/o Katja.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I am reasonably certain congratulations are in order, yes.
As far as damage bonuses go, be my guest. For the record, Katja has pretty much all Weapon attacks (4/5, just a reaction that's untyped), Richard has 3 weapon attacks and an implement encounter, while Remy and Alice have basic attacks with the Weapon keywords and Thierri and Cerise have no Weapon attacks at all. (Would you want to give Cerise a gun?)
As far as damage bonuses go, be my guest. For the record, Katja has pretty much all Weapon attacks (4/5, just a reaction that's untyped), Richard has 3 weapon attacks and an implement encounter, while Remy and Alice have basic attacks with the Weapon keywords and Thierri and Cerise have no Weapon attacks at all. (Would you want to give Cerise a gun?)
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
First, again congrats to Nathan, of course. Second, Lia, I think you meant Charles Devereux not Theroux xD? Funny typo. Third,
GAUVAIN
VS.
BENOIT
WHO. WOULD. WIN?!
GAUVAIN
VS.
BENOIT
WHO. WOULD. WIN?!
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Congratulations, Nathan. ^^ All the best for you and your lady.
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Benoit would win. He's as close to the **** Batman as Ravenloft has right now.
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Which comic book character would Benoit be?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Then congratulations indeed Nathan! Good work mon ami!
Benoit would win, if all else failed the man would likely rabidly chew his way through anything that was thrown at him... Gauvain is fish bait.
Benoit would win, if all else failed the man would likely rabidly chew his way through anything that was thrown at him... Gauvain is fish bait.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Thanks, all, for your congratulations!
My money would go on Benoit, if it's a cage match, but I think Gauvain could probably wrangle an escape in most scenarios.
My money would go on Benoit, if it's a cage match, but I think Gauvain could probably wrangle an escape in most scenarios.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Out of curiosity, why is everyone favoring Benoit? You'd expect the creepy secret-wizard-policeman to have some advantages over a man with an axe.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Simple. Benoit just ain't...gonna...lose. He's like the Black Knight, except with better combat skillz. 
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Its quite a big axe....
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
