POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Not with penalty. Wastes a round fumbling...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

SENT PM TO VAN


This is a good pause point for me.

Post actions as you please.



Meanwhile, one more patrol check for the other guys

on a 1

[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:DAMIEN WIS

[dice]224952:0[/dice]
Dude, Gertie is with him, she will not let him do that.. but it's ok,,, I was afk for a few. just sayin
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:
ewancummins wrote:DAMIEN WIS

[dice]224952:0[/dice]
Dude, Gertie is with him, she will not let him do that.. but it's ok,,, I was afk for a few. just sayin
Okay she can interrupt.
Quick CHA check to convince him to not do that.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

[dice]0[/dice]
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Ok let him go,,, geeeez
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Gonna wait for Van to post something before posting.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:Ok let him go,,, geeeez
Poor guy must be confused by fall.
Elissa will also try

[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

That works.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Gertie will apologize profusely to Elissa for the chest but it as the chest or get caught and we need to get her to Richard.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:Gertie will apologize profusely to Elissa for the chest but it as the chest or get caught and we need to get her to Richard.
Noted.

I have updated in light of your recent OOC posts.


Now we can pause to see what Van has Tom do.

If the party is legging it with no attempt at stealth, just give me flat dex checks to avoid trips and falls.

If the party is sneaking, roll appropriate skills, Note that this is slower than just running.

If you are doing something else, post about it.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

I vote for sneaking
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

Well, I'd off suggestions, but I'm outside.

I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:Well, I'd off suggestions, but I'm outside.

I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.

Noted.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

Fild helps Alfonse.
strength:
[dice]0[/dice]

Pretty good I'd say...
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Post Reply