Merry Christmas in advance, all of ya.
Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I'm travelling all day tomorrow.....Maybe the day after tomorrow I will post.
Merry Christmas in advance, all of ya.
Merry Christmas in advance, all of ya.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been laid up with the flu. I should be posting again IC tomorrow. Till then, happy holidays!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Okay, my travelling is currently at a pause. I will be checking more regularly now. I hope everyone enjoyed his Christmas.
Now enjoy your stay in the Grim Bastion....
Now enjoy your stay in the Grim Bastion....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Because Clee [the guy playing Ennis] is temporarilly unable to post, I will play his PC as an NPC until such time as his internet service is up and running.
EDIT-off to dinner , will post later.
EDIT-off to dinner , will post later.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Roger that.Lord Skybolt wrote:Ewan I expect you to roll my spot/listen checks when Alain is keeping watching on the march . His hide check is 28 for hiding from the man things with sticks and sacks .
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Each one of you who chooses to hide should have no difficulty doing so. The room has dark corners, nooks and crannies, and piles of tools/building materials -all providing a number of hiding places.
I'm interested to see what Cirdan does....
I'm interested to see what Cirdan does....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
On seeing what's coming down the hall way he sheaths his dagger and pulls out his morning star . Then readies a spell for immediate casting (DU) to test a theory on what these things/people are . He will shot them with it if they make any hostile actions at the group .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
