Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I'm travelling all day tomorrow.....Maybe the day after tomorrow I will post.


Merry Christmas in advance, all of ya. :)
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Merry Christmas everyone!

It being Christmas, I won't be updating today. I will update tomorrow.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Happy Holidays to everyone! And yes ewan eggnog rocks with rum! *hic*
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Happy Holidays everyone !!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

I hope everyone is ready to kick some wererat or what ever butt .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been laid up with the flu. I should be posting again IC tomorrow. Till then, happy holidays!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, my travelling is currently at a pause. I will be checking more regularly now. I hope everyone enjoyed his Christmas.

Now enjoy your stay in the Grim Bastion.... :twisted:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan my familiar is ahead of us, scouting.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Norzak is taking his time with Jon. No need to rush into this. Half speed as JMatyr did for Jon, works fine by me. Though Jon and Norzak are the scouty/thief types, that doesn't prevent the others from doing the search/spot/listen checks as well :)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Because Clee [the guy playing Ennis] is temporarilly unable to post, I will play his PC as an NPC until such time as his internet service is up and running.

EDIT-off to dinner , will post later.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Ewan I expect you to roll my spot/listen checks when Alain is keeping watching on the march . His hide check is 28 for hiding from the man things with sticks and sacks .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Ewan I expect you to roll my spot/listen checks when Alain is keeping watching on the march . His hide check is 28 for hiding from the man things with sticks and sacks .
Roger that.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

While hiding Alain will have made ready a silvered dagger for throwing , and made ready his buckler on his other arm . If he throws his dagger he'll pull his short sword to replace it for close in work .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Each one of you who chooses to hide should have no difficulty doing so. The room has dark corners, nooks and crannies, and piles of tools/building materials -all providing a number of hiding places.

I'm interested to see what Cirdan does....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

On seeing what's coming down the hall way he sheaths his dagger and pulls out his morning star . Then readies a spell for immediate casting (DU) to test a theory on what these things/people are . He will shot them with it if they make any hostile actions at the group .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Post Reply