Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Oh yes, but it isn't far away, maybe ten feet.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, just to be clear, the pile of rocks with the crying "child" is a different pile than the pile with the rat, right?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
No. Actually, the child is speaking in perfectly intelligible Mordentish, so you can all understand him/her.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Is the child speaking in the same ancient Darkonian dialect as the guy from the cabin?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Oh hey, Ewan, I think you and Skybolt mentioned A Song of Ice and Fire a while back. I finally broke down and started plowing through it, hence the sig change. I'm partway through A Storm of Swords right now, and I definitely see what the hype was about. I think Arya and Bran's threads are my favorite so far, and Tyrion, of course. I hope we actually get to see Thoros at some point in SoS; something tells me I can get some inspiration for Dorgio from the red priest.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh hey, Ewan, I think you and Skybolt mentioned A Song of Ice and Fire a while back. I finally broke down and started plowing through it, hence the sig change. I'm partway through A Storm of Swords right now, and I definitely see what the hype was about. I think Arya and Bran's threads are my favorite so far, and Tyrion, of course. I hope we actually get to see Thoros at some point in SoS; something tells me I can get some inspiration for Dorgio from the red priest.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
Keep reading.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
QFT.ewancummins wrote:Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh hey, Ewan, I think you and Skybolt mentioned A Song of Ice and Fire a while back. I finally broke down and started plowing through it, hence the sig change. I'm partway through A Storm of Swords right now, and I definitely see what the hype was about. I think Arya and Bran's threads are my favorite so far, and Tyrion, of course. I hope we actually get to see Thoros at some point in SoS; something tells me I can get some inspiration for Dorgio from the red priest.
I'm a little worried he'll kick off before he finishes the whole thing, though.
Keep reading.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Expect an update tomorrow night. That gives everybody a chance to come up with plans and get caught up reading the thread..
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Stuff;
Jon and Norzak are outside the tower- Norzak hanging against the outer wall, and Jon tumbling down the slope of the hill. Cirdan just went out, too.
Buckman went up, and then came back down, the stairs. He's in the main second storey room with the bulk of the party. Dorgio is flanking the entrance to the stairwell. Benn is standing in the entrance to the stairwell [ a very short hall].
There, that should help you guys.
Since Raf is out, I'll play Cirdan in his absence as necessary.
edit-
Jon and Norzak are outside the tower- Norzak hanging against the outer wall, and Jon tumbling down the slope of the hill. Cirdan just went out, too.
Buckman went up, and then came back down, the stairs. He's in the main second storey room with the bulk of the party. Dorgio is flanking the entrance to the stairwell. Benn is standing in the entrance to the stairwell [ a very short hall].
There, that should help you guys.
Since Raf is out, I'll play Cirdan in his absence as necessary.
edit-
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
