Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
tarlyn wrote:Third Round for Norzak. Another MM and, guys, get the hell out, I'm covering your retreat!
I included Norzak's MM in my post. Hope that's okay. I'm just keeping it moving, based on what you've posted here in OOC.
Norzak and Cirdan are the two slowest guys in the party, one a dwarf and one heavily armored. Cirdan can move pretty fast over a short distance, though- knightly training! The way I'm reading it, those two are covering the party's retreat. Benn is already safely [safe from the tectonic entity, anyway] in the stairwell. IS DORGIO ALSO MAKING A BREAK FOR IT?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Dorgio's going to let loose his final bolt from the Light of Mercuria spell, as soon as he can act again, then he's getting out of there.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
OH, you two are between the thing and the door! It has to get past you to go down the stairs- not the other way round!tarlyn wrote:ewan I guess Norzak and Cirdan can make it past the hting to the door and follow the others out?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's going to let loose his final bolt from the Light of Mercuria spell, as soon as he can act again, then he's getting out of there.
Roger that.
EDIT- Okay dudes, I'm presuming everytone will flee now. If someone wants to risk the gate closing with himself still inside the keep, let me know. I'll describe what you see and experince in detail, never fear. If you instead wish to just beat feet and get the hell outta Dodge, let me know. If a long period of time passes with nos post, I will assume your PC have fled the scene.
Note- Alain will certainly hear all this ruckus from around the corner [he's outside the walls but not too far away].
Last edited by ewancummins on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I need to know what your plans are. Where are you guys going[ or are you hanging out right there, in front of the castle]?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
