Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Third Round for Norzak. Another MM and, guys, get the hell out, I'm covering your retreat!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Third Round for Norzak. Another MM and, guys, get the hell out, I'm covering your retreat!


I included Norzak's MM in my post. Hope that's okay. I'm just keeping it moving, based on what you've posted here in OOC.

Norzak and Cirdan are the two slowest guys in the party, one a dwarf and one heavily armored. Cirdan can move pretty fast over a short distance, though- knightly training! The way I'm reading it, those two are covering the party's retreat. Benn is already safely [safe from the tectonic entity, anyway] in the stairwell. IS DORGIO ALSO MAKING A BREAK FOR IT?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Dorgio's going to let loose his final bolt from the Light of Mercuria spell, as soon as he can act again, then he's getting out of there.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan I guess Norzak and Cirdan can make it past the hting to the door and follow the others out?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:ewan I guess Norzak and Cirdan can make it past the hting to the door and follow the others out?
OH, you two are between the thing and the door! It has to get past you to go down the stairs- not the other way round!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's going to let loose his final bolt from the Light of Mercuria spell, as soon as he can act again, then he's getting out of there.


Roger that.

EDIT- Okay dudes, I'm presuming everytone will flee now. If someone wants to risk the gate closing with himself still inside the keep, let me know. I'll describe what you see and experince in detail, never fear. If you instead wish to just beat feet and get the hell outta Dodge, let me know. If a long period of time passes with nos post, I will assume your PC have fled the scene.

Note- Alain will certainly hear all this ruckus from around the corner [he's outside the walls but not too far away].
Last edited by ewancummins on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I need to know what your plans are. Where are you guys going[ or are you hanging out right there, in front of the castle]?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Alain will be going along with the party on their search for Buckman and Jon .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Norzak as well.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Okay I need Search, Listen, and Spot checks from all of you.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Alain search Check at 22, Spot at 24, Listen at 24 .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Not that high.
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Spot: 15, Search: 11, Listen: 6
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Skill checks as follows:

Norzak: Spot 20 Search 16 Listen 5
Shadow: Spot 12 Search 9 Listen 19
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Stuff just got real!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
Post Reply