Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Hey I thought they were already real when a tectonic entity attacks us at the behest of a ghost I assume . And getting Drained Just Sucks Man !! And knowing when to retreat and to regroup is good thinking . Remember as a player I don't usually retreat unless my character thinks it's a good idea to do that .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Ah, crap. :oops:

Hopefully we don't find Jon under any other bushes.
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Well, at least now that it's raining maybe Jon won't be in were form. Maybe.

On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?

On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Alright- I need to know what you guys are doing next.

Returning to the castle?

Searching the woods for Jon?

Returning to the woodsman's cabin?

Something else......?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Cabin sounds good to me, guys.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Well, at least now that it's raining maybe Jon won't be in were form. Maybe.

On an unrelated note, I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows, definitely glad I started. Now, I'm really worried that GRRM is going to slip on a piece of pizza during a wargame and die before he can finish everything. Do you guys have any other book suggestions?

On a really unrelated note, Hey Raph, if you haven't seen the South Park episode "The Coon," you need to. Like now.
Scholar of Decay is a really good book.
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

On the Party I would suggest we find the cabin to stay in for the night . On subject of Books I would suggest The Black Company Series By Glen Cook until More of the Books of Ice and Fire come out . THe Black Company Series is rather long and is A Dark Fantasy . The Series is Mostly Several different Trilogies in Succession .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:D Back after such a long hiatus!!!

Do you still have room for good ol' Cirdan? :)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Welcome back, Raf!

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've actually never read any Ravenloft novels besides The Dance of Death and I, Strahd, so that'll be cool to check out. And I've heard good things about the Black Company, I'll put that on my list. Has anybody read The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch? If so, do you recommend it?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Don't know that one. Btw Scholar of Decay takes place in Richemulot :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael of the Fraternity wrote::D Back after such a long hiatus!!!

Do you still have room for good ol' Cirdan? :)
Of course! Read the thread and get to posting!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Expect an update tonight or tomorrow night.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:D :D :D

And...

Here. We. Go.
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

/Rises from the dead.

Time to get back to all the horrible things that await our poor characters.
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

You guys are the one's that wanted to stay in constricted space with a large or bigger creature . I'll exclude Cirdan as he was played by Ewan during the encounter and also Jon as he was running around in the woods as it were .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Post Reply