Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:I sent some rolls, ewan. New rolls now?
Yeah, he just did his round two action. Go ahead and roll- but declare actions, too. I need to know if you are punching, rwasslin, bull-rushing, etc.
Punching as he is, subdual as he is.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/

18

Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/

4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.

P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/

18

Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/

4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.

P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
44 matches my notes, yup.

Note:
Unarmed strike is d3, not d4 dmg.

Yes, your power attack hits. If you'd like to describe Franz's successful attack, go ahead. It will hurt but not KO the big dude.
Last edited by ewancummins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/

18

Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/

4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.

P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
44 matches my notes, yup.

Yes, your power attack hits. If you'd like to decsribe FRan'z successful attack, go ahead. It will hurt but not KO the big dude.
As if EVULZ would make it that easy for moi :P
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf :P
Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was. :twisted:

Franz just got KOed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf :P
Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was. :twisted:

Franz just got KOed.
Is it half Goldberg the Hammer elf? :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf :P
Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was. :twisted:

Franz just got KOed.
Is it half Goldberg the Hammer elf? :P
Maybe it will come out in play. Who knows?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Yeh yeh! Maybe Franz will wake up in Tileara's bed .... :shock:

heheheheheeh!
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Or may be he will end up in Goldberg's bed lol !!!
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Or may be he will end up in Goldberg's bed lol !!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4576
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

GAAH.

Board engine kicked me out, AGAIN.

Ewan, where is Dofur?

I will now make this page part of my Opera board, so I check a few times a day. :x
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:GAAH.

Board engine kicked me out, AGAIN.

Ewan, where is Dofur?

I will now make this page part of my Opera board, so I check a few times a day. :x
Let us say that Dofur is at the Sighing Maid (inn) with the others.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Maybe the half breed is half orc half elf! :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Based on what'd been posted, it looked as if Adam, Van, and Brock all wanted to advance the scene. Wish granted.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply