Punching as he is, subdual as he is.ewancummins wrote:Yeah, he just did his round two action. Go ahead and roll- but declare actions, too. I need to know if you are punching, rwasslin, bull-rushing, etc.tarlyn wrote:I sent some rolls, ewan. New rolls now?
Mists over the Musarde OOC
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/
18
Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/
4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.
P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
18
Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/
4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.
P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
44 matches my notes, yup.tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/
18
Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/
4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.
P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
Note:
Unarmed strike is d3, not d4 dmg.
Yes, your power attack hits. If you'd like to describe Franz's successful attack, go ahead. It will hurt but not KO the big dude.
Last edited by ewancummins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
As if EVULZ would make it that easy for moiewancummins wrote:44 matches my notes, yup.tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/
18
Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/
4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.
P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
Yes, your power attack hits. If you'd like to decsribe FRan'z successful attack, go ahead. It will hurt but not KO the big dude.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was.tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf
Franz just got KOed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Is it half Goldberg the Hammer elf?ewancummins wrote:Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was.tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf![]()
Franz just got KOed.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Maybe it will come out in play. Who knows?tarlyn wrote:Is it half Goldberg the Hammer elf?ewancummins wrote:Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was.tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf![]()
Franz just got KOed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4576
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Let us say that Dofur is at the Sighing Maid (inn) with the others.Rafael wrote:GAAH.
Board engine kicked me out, AGAIN.
Ewan, where is Dofur?
I will now make this page part of my Opera board, so I check a few times a day.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Based on what'd been posted, it looked as if Adam, Van, and Brock all wanted to advance the scene. Wish granted.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

