The Shattered City: OOC
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
By the way, does anyone want me to take the Courageous Example feat? I thought maybe I could be helpful in tough battles (as they are wont to be). Is it worth it?
Benefit: Whenever you succeed on a saving throw to end an effect, the next ally to make a saving throw within 5 squares of you before the start of your next turn gains a +4 bonus to that saving throw.
First published in Dragon Magazine 377.
Benefit: Whenever you succeed on a saving throw to end an effect, the next ally to make a saving throw within 5 squares of you before the start of your next turn gains a +4 bonus to that saving throw.
First published in Dragon Magazine 377.
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Oh, right, I did a tarot reading a million hours ago. http://nerit.earthsprite.com .
Next week: Celeste!
Next week: Celeste!
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
I RETURN!
Admittedly, somewhat jet-lagged, but I have been to Paris and now I am back home! Went up the Eiffel Tower, visited about a dozen museums and five chateaus, and went down into the actual catacombs, from which I derived an unholy amount of glee and scared some British tourists.
Admittedly, somewhat jet-lagged, but I have been to Paris and now I am back home! Went up the Eiffel Tower, visited about a dozen museums and five chateaus, and went down into the actual catacombs, from which I derived an unholy amount of glee and scared some British tourists.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
