The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

Yeah, would be nice if someone explained what happened to Thierri maybe possibly sort of, please?
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Did Darius share the results of his arcana check before leaving?
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

I never posted anything to that effect, if I recall correctly, though I certainly intended to let it be known. I thought other people had referred to Thierri being controlled already--was that my imagination, or purely OOC references?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Its all been OOC, I believe. Darius is the only one who made the Arcana check.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

By the way, does anyone want me to take the Courageous Example feat? I thought maybe I could be helpful in tough battles (as they are wont to be). Is it worth it?

Benefit: Whenever you succeed on a saving throw to end an effect, the next ally to make a saving throw within 5 squares of you before the start of your next turn gains a +4 bonus to that saving throw.
First published in Dragon Magazine 377.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

That's a solid feat, but we tend to split up pretty badly sometimes.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

Well, this is on the offchance that a few of us stay in the back. So it would benefit casters, I guess.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

If there is anything any PCs need from the Twins, they're still in town. You can leave a message for them at the Hazlani Embassy. Now that they're being claimed by their government again, they're off Gauvain's radar so he can't conscript them anymore. ;)
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Heh. "Can I have all of your magical equipment"? *snickers*
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

:P

I was thinking more along the lines of a certain black book found in Chastel's office that Cyrus still has ;)
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

You can leave a message requesting "all our magical equipment", but you may not like the answer much. :shock: ;)
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Actually, Chastel's book of names might be much more useful. If you could leave it for us, that'd be great. :D
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

Oh, right, I did a tarot reading a million hours ago. http://nerit.earthsprite.com .

Next week: Celeste!
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

I RETURN!

Admittedly, somewhat jet-lagged, but I have been to Paris and now I am back home! Went up the Eiffel Tower, visited about a dozen museums and five chateaus, and went down into the actual catacombs, from which I derived an unholy amount of glee and scared some British tourists.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Post by lostboy »

Oh good thats just what you need...... more macabre inspiration.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Post Reply